Marino Schools Initiative Project
The Marino Therapy Centre was founded by Marie Campion in 1991, the centre has years of experience working with Eating Distress throughout schools in Ireland. Due to increased demand the centre has launched MSIP, a project aimed to raise awareness among teachers, pupils, parents and friends.
Eating Distress is a condition that is widely misunderstood and often neglected.
M.S.I.P have carefully designed a range of talks to meet the growing concern for further information and understanding of Eating Distress. The talks accommodate pupils of all ages and cover the following topics:
- What is Eating Distress
- Who is affected by Eating Distress
- How can we help
- The role of schools in recovery
- Young men and Eating Distress
- The role of Internet in Recovery
- How family and friends can help
- Each talk last for 1 hour however the speaker will remain after the talk for anyone who has questions or wants to speak privately.
All talks are delivered in a friendly, safe environment and the team at the Marino Therapy Centre endeavour to provide the required treatment, aftercare and support.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To book your place or to know more information regarding this service, please drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.