Suicide, Self Harm and Eating Disorders in the School Environment
As part of ‘Marino Therapy Centre School Initiative Project M.S.I.P.’, our centre is running a Training Day for Teachers and Guidance Counsellors on How to Deal with Suicide, Self Harm and Eating Disorders in the School Environmenton Monday 13th October 2014 from 9.30am to 4.00pm.
This workshop includes:
- Understanding Self Harm, Suicide and Eating Disorders.
- Application of Psycholinguistic Motivational Model.
- Skills for managing and assessing Self Harm and Suicide.
- Listening for Feelings as well as Meanings.
- How to Deal with Students with Potential Suicidal and Self-Harming Thoughts.
- How to use Nutrition to Enhance Positive Mental Health.